Date: Saturday, November 11
Time: 10 p.m. ET / 3 a.m. UK (Sunday)
Fight cagewalks (approx): 11:30 p.m. ET / 4:30 a.m. UK (Sunday)
TV : U.S.: ESPN+ PPV UK: TNT Sports
Venue : at Madison Square Garden in New York.
On November 7, 2018, the UFC will be holding another exciting event with a light-heavyweight title fight between Alex Pereira and JiriProchazka.
The Czech Republic’s JiriProchazka is a dangerous martial artist who has a record of 25 knockouts in his career.
He has previously won titles in various organizations, such as ProFC and Rizin. JiriProchazka is determined to continue improving and becoming a better champion in the UFC.
For him, the sport of mixed martial arts is like a real fight. It’s all about showcasing the best fighters in the world.
In 2022, BJP won the title after defeating Glover Teixeira at UFC 275. Unfortunately, he lost the championship due to injury.
Sergei Pavlovich Record And Bio :
- Date of birth: May 13, 1992
- Height: 6′ 3″
- Reach: 84″
- Total fights: 19
- Record: 18-1-0
Tom Aspinall Record And Bio :
- Nationality: British
- Date of birth: April 11, 1993
- Height: 6′ 5″
- Reach: 78″
- Total fights: 16
- Record: 13-3-0
UFC 295 Full Fight Card :
- Jiri Prochazka vs. Alex Pereira; For the vacant UFC light heavyweight championship
- Sergei Pavlovich vs. Tom Aspinall; For the interim UFC heavyweight championship
- Diego Lopes vs. Pat Sabatini; Featherweight
- Mackenzie Dern vs. Jessica Andrade; Women’s strawweight
- Matt Frevola vs. Benoit Saint-Denis; Lightweight
- Matt Schnell vs. Steve Erceg; Flyweight
- Tabatha Ricci vs. Loopy Godinez; Women’s strawweight
- Nazim Sadykhov vs. Viacheslav Borshchev; Lightweight
- Mateusz Rebecki vs. Nurullo Aliev; Lightweight
- Dennis Buzukja vs. Jamall Emmers; Featherweight
- Jared Gordon vs. Mark Madsen; Lightweight
- John Castaneda vs. Kang Kyung-ho; Bantamweight
- Joshua Van vs. Kevin Borjas; Flyweight