Aston Villa vs Liverpool
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 2 November 2019
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Villa Park (Birmingham).
Liverpool will be determined to maintain their lead at the top of the Premier League table when they travel to Villa Park to take on Aston Villa on Saturday.
The Reds go into the weekend six points clear of second-placed Manchester City, who they take on in their next league game.
Aston Villa vs Liverpool team news
Injured Jota (hernia, 10 Nov), Davis (hamstring, unknown)
Discipline Y15 R1
Leading scorer Wesley 4
Subs from Adrián, Lonergan, Kelleher, Fabinho, Keïta, Origi, Gomez, Lallana, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Brewster, Jones
Doubtful Keïta (knee), Salah (ankle)
Injured Matip (knee, 23 Nov), Shaqiri (calf, 23 Nov), Clyne (knee, Jan)
Discipline Y11 R0
Leading scorers Mané, Salah 5
Aston Villa vs Liverpool Head-to-head (h2h)
- Jordan Henderson and his boys won three of the former four games.
- The last time these two met, the reigning European champions won 0-6.
- Seven of the previous nine wins went to the teams that were on the road.
- The prior six clashes at this stadium ended in five wins for the guests.
- Since 1998, only a single league win has been posted at this ground by the home team.